1. In the world of animated TV series, how is Herschel Krustofski better known?
2. Name the most famous Italian Renaissance polymath – scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor – born on this date in 1452.
3. The birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev, the founder of Sikhism, is.?
4. Which recurring character does Thomas Andrew Felton play in the Harry Potter movies?
5. What is `biosonar’?
6. In a famous poem of his, what did William Wordsworth refer to as: “Continuous as the stars that shine and twinkle on the Milky Way.”
7. What would one do with a `cummerbund’?
8. In the Mahabharata, who was the sister of Shalya?
9. Which is the most abundant mineral in the Earth’s continental crust?
10. If one was flying the `Fighting Falcon’ the aircraft would be an F-14, F-16 or F-18?
11. Which luxury car maker, founded as the Swallow Sidecar Company, is now part of Tata Motors?
12. Which Royal and minister is the Congress MP from Guna?
13. The longest and largest nerve in the human body is the…?
14. In its normal natural surroundings, why would a polar bear never attack a penguin from behind?
15. What is the biggest contribution of Kirkpatrick Macmillan to the world of locomotion?
1. Krusty the Clown (of The Simpsons fame)
2. Leonardo da Vinci
3. Nankana Sahib
4. Draco Malfoy
5. The biological sound navigating system used by animals like bats to locate objects
6. A host of golden daffodils
7. Wear it. It’s a broad waist sash often worn with single-breasted dinner jackets
8. Madri, the mother of Nakula and Sahadeva
11. Jaguar Cars Limited
12. Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia
14. Polar bears live north of equator while all but one species of penguin live south of equator
15. The bicycle.