1. The last time Microsoft did this to Windows XP was on August 20, 2004 and it will do it again tomorrow i.e. April 29. What?
2. According to Market research firm Millward Brown Optimor’s latest world’s ranking of most powerful brands, as measured by their dollar value, which cyber-giant leads the pack with $86 billion?
3. Who is working on mobile platforms called Puma and Shrike (combining CPU and GPU)?
4. What is the ‘Spark Your Imagination’ initiative announced recently?
5. Apart from Chinese, in which other two Asian languages is the MacOS X available?
6. Where was Web 2.0 Expo, the ’global annual gathering of technical, design, marketing, and business professionals who are building the next generation web’, held recently?
7. Apart from its computers, name the three of its consumer devices for which Apple produces customised versions of OS X.
8. According to a recent study, how many hours of video is nowadays being loaded onto YouTube every minute: 6, 8 or 10?
9. According to its publisher Electronic Arts, which strategic life-simulation computer game has sold more than 100 million copies (including expansion packs) in 22 languages and 60 countries since introduction in 2000?
10. Name the group that became the first to release a new single through the popular game ‘Rock Band’.
1. Service Pack distribution. The Windows XP SP3 will be available for download via the Web from that date.
2. Of course, Google!
4. It is Microsoft’s developer program for hobbyists and academics.
5. Korean and Japanese.
6. San Francisco.
7. The Apple TV, iPhone and iPod touch.
9. The Sims.
10. Motley Crue.