1. How do we better know Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite, the current FIFA World Player of the Year, celebrating his birthday today i.e. April 22?
2. April 22 is observed by environmentalists as.?
3. In which European country would you be if you sailed down the Ebro?
4. Which is the largest living primate?
5. Which five-lettered word, identified with a genre of book, is originally derived from the Latin meaning “new”?
6. According to experts, what unique distinction does the Van Gogh painting `The Red Vineyard’ hold as regards his career?
7. What name connects the gang of criminals who constantly try to rob Scrooge McDuck and Charles Schulz’s Snoopy?
8. In which African country is most of the Kalahari Desert?
9. What would one do with an `ugli’?
10. In terms of area, which is the largest country with only one time zone?
11. In the Bible, who was the eldest grandson of Adam through Cain?
12. What was the nationality of J.M. Barrie, the creator of Peter Pan?
13. In which school is Tom Brown’s Schooldays set?
14. What does a conchologist study?
15. In which country would you be if the capital was Sarajevo?
2. Earth Day
4. Eastern Gorilla
6. It’s considered the only piece sold by the artist while he was alive;
9. Eat it. It’s a type of citrus fruit
13. Rugby School
14. Shells of molluscs
15. Bosnia and Herzegovina