1. What is ‘Google Juice’?
2. Name the struggling managed VPN service provider that Reliance Communications acquired recently for $76.9 million?
3. Werner Brandt is the CFO of which European business software giant?
4. In telecommunication, what is the term used for unused frequencies in the radio waves portion of the electromagnetic spectrum?
5. Man & Machine, a maker of computer peripherals, has filed a trademark-infringement lawsuit against Apple and CBS against the use of which brand name?
6. What was first launched in 1991 by Radiolinja in Finland, with joint technical infrastructure maintenance from Ericsson?
7. Which popular application has had codenames such as ‘Liquid Sky’, ‘Strange Cargo’ and ‘Venus in Furs’?
8. Which is the only company in Nasdaq-100 beginning with ‘Q’?
9. The first Google Doodle was a reference to…?
10. Name the Indian, one of the two authors of the patented Hilltop algorithm.
1. It’s the ‘mysterious’ quality or value that causes pages to come up high in a Google search.
2. Vanco plc.
4. White space.
5. Mighty Mouse.
6. The first GSM network.
7. Adobe Photoshop.
9. Burning Man Festival of 1999.
10. Krishna Bharat.