1. Who was the last king in Nepal’s monarchy which came to an end on May 28, 2008?
2. Name the director of films such as “Roja”, “Guru’ and “Bombay” celebrating his birthday on this date.
3. Which critically endangered animal, found in India, is the second-longest of all living crocodilians?
4. Who are the two debutant countries in the 2008 UEFA European Football Championship starting on June 8?
5. In Hindu myth, who were the parents of Balarama?
6. How are the states in Switzerland referred to?
7. Professor Pierre Aronnax is the narrator of which famous adventure classic?
8. In which U.S. city is the famed Central Park located?
9. Where in the human body is the longest muscle, the Sartorius?
10. In Thomas the Tank Engine series, who is called the “Fat Controller”?
11. According to the nursery rhyme, where did Mary’s lamb follow her to?
12. Which day of the week do the French refer to as Vendredi?
13. Which cinematic legend’s first film appearance was in “Making a Living” released in February, 1914?
14. “Dasheri”, “Banganapalli” and “Dasheri” are varieties of…?
15. How is the pungent vegetable scallion commonly called?
1. Gyanendra Bir Bikram Shah Dev;
2. Mani Ratnam
4. Austria and Poland
5. Vasudeva and Rohini;
7. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
8. New York City;
10. Sir Topham Hatt;
13. Charlie Chaplin;
15. Spring onion or salad onion
Courtesy: The Hindu