1. Who did Roger Federer defeat to win his first Wimbledon singles title?
2. Which leading sportswear and equipment company was founded by Philip Knight and William Bowerman?
3. Complete this line from a famous fairy tale: “Run, run, run as fast you can! You can’t catch me, I’m the ….”
4. Apart from lead, which is the other main ingredient in alloys like solder and terne?
5. From which State in western India does the Paithani saree come?
6. The Manjira and Indravati are tributaries of which river?
7. How many cakes would one be left with if a score of them were removed from two ‘baker’s dozen’ of cakes?
8. Which spell in Harry Potter makes invisible ink appear?
9. To which actor is the Pokémon character Hitmonchan’s name an allusion?
10. Skwisgaar Skwigelf is the lead guitarist of..?
11. What would one do with a ‘blintz’: eat, drink or wear it?
12. In Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hatches the Egg, what is the half elephant, half bird called?
13. Marco Polo airport serves which European city?
14. What is the name of Bob the Builder’s cat?
15. Vientiane is the Capital of…?
1. Mark Philippoussis
3. Gingerbread man
9. Jackie Chan
10. Dethklok, the virtual death metal band
11. Eat it. It’s a type of pancake/crêpe
12. Morton the Elephant Bird