Shobhaa Dé (b. 7 January 1948) is an Indian columnist and novelist. Born Shobha Rajadhyaksha in a Maharashtrian Saraswat Brahmin family, she graduated from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai with a degree in psychology. After making her name as a model, she began a career in journalism in 1970, during the course of which she founded and edited three magazines – Stardust, Society, and Celebrity. 
In the 1980s, she contributed to the Sunday magazine section of the Times of India. A feminist, she supports equality between genders. In her columns, she used to explore the socialite life in Bombay and many of the hypocrisies of the celebrities. At present, she is a freelance writer and columnist for several newspapers and magazines. She lives with her second husband, Dilip De and their six children, in Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.
- Superstar India – From Incredible to Unstoppable (2008)-new book
- Strange Obsession –
- Starry Nights
- Spouse: The truth about marriage
- Speedpost – Penguin, New Delhi. 1999.
- Surviving Men – Penguin, New Delhi, 1998
- Selective Memory – Penguin, New Delhi. 1998.
- Second Thoughts – Penguin, New Delhi. 1996.
- Small betrayals – UBS Publishers’ Distributors, 1995
- Shooting from the hip – UBS, Delhi, 1994.
- Sultry Days – Penguin, New Delhi. 1994.
- Uncertain Liaisons – Penguin, New Delhi. 1993.
- Sisters – Penguin, New Delhi. 1992.