1. Which recently launched search engine’s name comes from a Gaelic word for both knowledge and hazel?
2. Who makes the ‘Reader Digital Book’ e-book reader?
3. Name the Indian company that has been sued by Hasbro over ‘Scrabulous’, the popular Facebook application.
4. Name Microsoft’s online and Windows chief who has quit to become CEO at Juniper Networks.
5. Name Google’s new offering which it touts as an ‘authoritative article about a specific topic’.
6. Name the business rules management software maker acquired by IBM in a deal valued at $340 million.
7. What was co-founded by Stewart Butterfield and his wife Caterina Fake?
8. Name Microsoft’s globe-like surface computer that was unveiled to academics recently.
9. What was cited in a report, by antivirus vendor Sophos, as the No. 1 host for malware?
10. Name Google’s initiative that ‘helps non-profit and public benefit groups further their missions and raise awareness of their respective causes through the use of Google Earth’s mapping and visualisation technology’.
3. RJ Softwares.
4. Kevin Johnson.
9. Google’s Blogspot (Blogger).
10. Google Earth Outreach.
V.V.Ramanan, Business Line