1. Simple one to start with. The first human to set foot on moon celebrates his birthday on this date. Name the living legend.
2. For which 1908 novel is author Kenneth Graham best known?
3. The glamorous Hollywood actress born Norma Jeane Mortenson passed away on this date 46 years ago. How is she better known?
4. How are male and female squirrels referred to?
5. Which country’s territory is Territory of Christmas Island?
6. According to the nursery rhyme, where should one ‘Ride a cock horse…’ to?
7. With which Olympic sport would one associate feint, parry and thrust?
8. How many blue triangles are there on the Union Jack?
9. In which American State is the renowned Harvard University?
10. Which loveable character lives in ‘House-for-One’?
11. Who won six straight Wimbledon singles between 1982 and 1987?
12. Which ancient Wonder of the World was built by Nebuchadnezzar II?
13. In Greek myth, who was the twin brother of Artemis?
14. Rolihlahla is the middle name of which African Nobel Laureate?
15. The animal form of Vitamin A is called…?
1. Neil A. Armstrong.
2. ‘The Wind in the Willows’.
3. Marilyn Monroe.
4. Buck and doe.
6. Banbury Cross.
11. Martina Navratilova.
12. Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
14. Nelson Mandela.
Courtesy: The Hindu