3. According to a far-reaching survey in the UK, the constant accessing of which social networking site has made at least 33 per cent of those surveyed become fat in the last three months?
4. Bob Young and Marc Ewing founded…?
5. Which common term in Internet slang is 555 in Thailand, mkm in Afghanistan and mdr in French?
6. Which film is considered the first to use the Internet for astroturfing?
7. What is Internet meme?
8. Which funny and popular blog was founded by Eric Nakagawa (Cheezburger) and Kari Unebasami (Tofuburger)?
9. RIM’s first touchscreen device and device without a physical keyboard is codenamed…?
10. Which telephone giant has a trademark on the term ‘flip phone’?
4. Red Hat.
5. lol (laughing out loud).
6. The Blair Witch Project.
7. A neologism used to describe a concept or catchphrase that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet.
8. I Can Has Cheezburger?
9. Blackberry Thunder.
Courtesy: The Hindu, Business Line