1. In Pixar’s ‘Monsters, Inc.’, what activity provides the energy to the city of Monstropolis?
2. In which event did the great Bob Mathias, who passed away on this date in 2006, win two Olympic golds?
3. In the Mahabharata, what was Bheeshma’s name before he got that name?
4. Name the famous ocean-going vessel that was damaged by a fire in May 2007 while undergoing restoration at Greenwich?
5. Which liquid used in world cuisine gets its name from the old French for ‘sour wine’?
6. Which former Arsenal footballer is called ‘Sid’ after the rocker Sid Vicious?
7. How many constellations are there in the known sky?
8. Which animal is the subject of the acclaimed ‘Born Free’ series of books?
9. In which European capital would one have landed if the airport was Schipol Airport?
10. Idris I was the last king of which African country?
11. Who was the first bowler to take 300 Test wickets?
12. Name the only Shakespearean play to have an English place name in its title?
13. Prior to 2004, in which other year did India win an Olympic silver?
14. In Harry Potter adventures, who killed Cedric Diggory on Lord Voldemort’s orders?
15. In the Hebrew Bible, which three poetic books make up the Ketuvin?
1. Screams caused by frightening children
4. Cutty Sark
6. Freddie Ljungberg
11. Fred Trueman of England
12. ‘The Merry Wives of Windsor’
14. Peter Pettigrew
15. Psalms, Proverbs and Job