1. What had its genesis at #232, Santa Margarita Avenue, Menlo Park, California?
2. Writer-producer Aaron Sorkin, the co-creator of ‘The West Wing’, is to write a film about the creation of which popular social-networking site?
3. A commercial for which news-making product was shelved after Britain’s advertising watchdog ruled that it misled buyers by giving an impression that users would have unfettered access to the entire Internet over their mobile phone?
4. Recently, which millionaire pop singer’s music video ‘Girlfriend’ is said to have knocked off Judson Laipply’s ‘Evolution of Dance’ as the most watched clip of all time on YouTube?
5. Which news service inadvertently released a story about the death of Steve Jobs recently?
6. The informal motto of Google is….?
7. Adobe’s Photoshop Express is to be rebranded as…?
8. Name the Firefox extension released by Carnegie Mellon University researchers that can protect wireless network users from so-called ‘man-in-the-middle.’
9. Which online giant is acquiring Shelfari.com, the book networking site, and AbeBooks.com, which specialises in out-of-print book sales?
10. What is common to PicSay, Cab4me and Wertago?
1. Google. It was the house where Page and Brin stayed.
3. Apple iPhone.
4. Avril Lavigne.
6. ’Don’t be evil’.
10. They are three of the 10 applications that received a $2,75,000 award from Google in the final phase of Android Developer Challenge I.