1. Which is the longest chapter in the Bible with 176 verses?
2. What do the English call the game that the Greeks call Podosfero?
3. Which electronics giant has the tagline: “like.no.other”?
4. Scyld Berry is the editor of which famous annual publication on a particular sport?
5. Which famous Indian singer’s recording company is called ‘Tharangini’?
6. Which wonder of the world is reckoned by many civil engineers to weigh 6,648,000 tons?
7. Which allotrope was once called ‘plumbago’ for its ability to make a smooth black mark on paper like lead?
8. Alphabetically, who would be the first of the seven Chiranjeevis in Indian mythology?
9. In misram, how many pulses to a beat?
10. ‘With time to spare’ is the autobiography of which stylish left-handed batsman from England?
11. Why doesn’t Obelix get a share of magic potion when others have it?
12. Which of Beethoven’s symphony is called ‘Choral’?
13. How did the plane Bockscar (or Bock’s Car) become notorious in August 1945?
14. Which football team is nicknamed ‘Blades’ because of the famous steel industry in that area?
15. In Harry Potter adventures, which password opens the secret passage to the basement of Honeydukes candy store in Hogsmeade?
1. Psalm 119; 2. Football
3. Sony; 4. Wisden Almanac
5. K.J. Yesudas
6. Great Pyramid of Egypt
7. Graphite; 8. Ashwathama
9. Seven; 10. David Gower
11. He fell into a cauldron of it
and it had a permanent effect
on him; 12. Symphony
No. 9 in D minor, Op. 125;
13. It dropped the bomb
on Nagasaki; 14. Sheffield
United; 15. Dissendium