1. What is ‘Project 10 to the 100th’?
2. What is Craig Mundie’s designation at Microsoft?
3. What has Intel dubbed as the ‘dawn of 4G broadband’?
4. Which Academy Award American actress’ new Web site is called goop.com?
5. PlayNow Plus is a “super-fast, high-quality music download service” from…?
6. The Orchard is the largest distributor of…?
7. Jen-Hsun Huang is the co-founder and chief executive of…?
8. Google has now decided to now allow ads linked to what ‘keyword’ from religious groups after having reached a settlement with the Christian Institute?
9. Kate McAlpine was in the news because of which YouTube video, on a current news event, that has been viewed more than 3.3 million times and triggered almost 1,000 viewer comments?
10. Which of Google’s applications was initially named Dory after the inquisitive fish from Finding Nemo?
1. It is Google’s fund for world-changing ideas as part of its 10th anniversary celebrations.
2. Chief research and strategy officer.
3. Its new WiMax wireless technology network in association with Sprint.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow.
5. Sony Ericsson.
6. Digital music from independent labels.
9. ‘Large Hadron Rap’ on experiments in CERN’s Large Hadron Collider.
10. Google Moderator.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line