1. Nobel Prize-winning physicist Niels Bohr was born on this date in 1885. What was his nationality?
2. Which popular TV series, soon to begin its eighth season, was developed by writer/producers Alfred Gough and Miles Millar?
3. If you are a ‘horologist’, what would you be studying?
4. The LHC is in the news for sometime now as it attempts to re-create the conditions just after the Big Bang, Expand LHC.
5. The famous Hoover Dam is on the border of which two U.S. States?
6. Traditionally, what is the maximum number of pullers allowed in a tug-o-war team?
7. Where on a horse would one see a ‘dock’?
8. Which element is also called brimstone?
9. Which Shakespearean character is also called Hobgoblin or Robin Goodfellow?
10. If your parents were celebrating the tin wedding anniversary, how many years would they have been married for?
11. Complete this proverb: ‘No one but the wearer knows…
12. Sukarno was the first President of which Asian country?
13. How many women were there in Noah’s Ark?
14. By what vitamin letter and number is riboflavin also called?
15. Samuel Colt is famous for popularising a type of which weapon?
1. He was Danish
2. Smallville; 3. Time
4. Large Hadron Collider
5. Nevada and Arizona
6. Eight; 7. Its tail
8. Sulphur; 9. Puck
11. … where the shoe pinches’
13. Four; 14. B2
15. The revolver
Courtesy: The Hindu