1. Alphabetically, which is the penultimate of the current UN Member States?
2. In the world of stationery, for what purpose were pieces of bread used at one point of time?
3. If Pranab Mukherjee is the latest to hold this important ministerial post in the Union Cabinet, who was the first?
4. According to ancient myth, how many eyes did the Cyclops have?
Hedwig : Where did he come from?
5. Which classic follows the lives of the sisters Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy March?
6. Expand IUCN, the world’s main authority on the conservation status of species.
7. In which State is Champaner-Pavagadh Archaeological Park, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site?
8. Which popular French automobile maker’s founder, after whom it is named, had the first name André-Gustave?
9. The office of the pope is called…?
10. What was the family profession of Dick Grayson aka Robin in ‘Batman’ comics?
11. In Harry Potter adventures, from which shop did Hagrid purchase Hedwig?
Ishaan : In ‘Taare Zameen Par’.
12. Which was the last ruling dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912)?
13. Which is the northernmost latitude at which the Sun can appear directly overhead at noon?
14. Which gas is also called marsh gas?
15. Name the actor who played Ishaan in ‘Taare Zameen Par’.
2. For erasing ink marks
3. Jawaharlal Nehru. The post is the Minister for External Affairs of India 4. Only one
5. ‘Little Women’
6. International Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources
10. They were acrobats
11. Eeylops Owl Emporium
12. Qing or the Manchu
13. Tropic of Cancer
15. Darsheel Safary
Coutesy: V V Ramanan, The Hindu