1. What is a ‘Botnet’ that is a big issue in cyber-security?
2. Name the site made by an Indian, Pratham Kumar, that helps consumers find out the general size of something based on its measurements.
3. Who developed Packet switching theory?
4. Expand the protocol UUCP.
5. In the mid-1980s, due to security concerns, the pioneering ARPANET was split into…?
6. Starting next year, transactions in what expensive, naturally produced substance will be banned on eBay?
7. Which Intel successor to Menlow has the Lincroft SoC, LangwellSouth Hub, PMIC and Evans Peak Networking?
8. Which visual search engine has the tagline ‘Find.Organize.Share’ on its Web site?
9. The two components of two factor authentication are…?
10. The HQ of what is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, California?
1. It is a group of computers that are running a computer application controlled and manipulated by the software source or the owner.
3. Leonard Kleinrock at MIT in 1961.
4. Unix to Unix CoPy.
5. ARPANET and MILNET.
9. Something you know and something you have.
Courtesy: V.V. Ramanan, E-world,Business Line