1. The largest acquisition in Microsoft’s history was worth $6 billion. Which company was bought?
2. Where was the recent Web 2.0 Summit held?
3. Name the co-founder of Adobe after whom a hidden surface algorithm is named?
4. Who has used codenames such as Deschutes, Yamhill, Tualatin, and Clackamas?
5. Name the project, in development by the Mozilla Foundation, which is an extension that adds calendar and scheduling functionality to the Thunderbird mail client.
6. Which Indian company is behind Spicebird, the personal information manager?
7. The ‘#1 Supplier of Microcontrollers Worldwide’ Renesas Technology Corporation is a joint venture between…?
8. Gideon Yu is the CFO of which much-happening site?
9. As of November 6, which is the only Indian language offering a fully localised version of Thunderbird mail client?
10. Name the CEO of the microblogging company Twitter.
1. aQuantive, Inc.
2. San Francisco
3. John Warnock.
7. Hitachi (55 per cent) and Mitsubishi Electric (45 per cent).
10. Evan Williams.
Courtesy: V v Ramanan, Business Line