V. V. Ramanan
G.P. Sampath Kumar
All about cold.
1. Which alliance, made up of 34 firms, was established on November 5, 2007?
2. What did Bruce Bastian and Alan Ashton found?
3. A teenager called Lucas Cruikshank has created a series on YouTube which has amassed the most subscribers (more than 6,45,000). Name the series.
4. Which famous studio is likely to be the first major movie studio to post full-length feature films on YouTube?
5. On November 11, Google unveiled a new site to track the progress of which common ailment?
6. What is the new ad platform that You- Tube is rolling out called?
7. Why was McColo Corp in the news recently?
8. Which is the first ancient city to be incorporated into Google Earth with a satellite perspective in 3D simulation?
9. What is Mozilla’s “user interface project that aims to mash up user-controlled shortcuts with information from the Web” called?
10. What is `Fennec’?
1. Open Handset Alliance.
5. Common cold and the flu’s trends.
6. Sponsored Videos.
7. Responsible for coordinating the sending of roughly 75 per cent of all spam each day, it was taken down after being identified by the computer security community and a Washington Post report.
10. The codename of the effort to build a mobile version of Firefox.