1. The WANK Worm is considered by many to be the first major worm to have a political message. Expand WANK.
2. The world’s first touch-screen Blackberry is called…?
3. Name Yahoo’s European comparison-shopping site which it sold off recently.
4. Name the online broadcasting site in which a 19-year-old man committed suicide, egged on by viewers, leading to a big issue on the online space?
5. Brian Gladden is the CFO of…?
6. Name the second expansion to the mega-popular online game World of Warcraft, which broke the one-day PC game sales record with sales of 2.8 million copies.
7. Yahoo! has now taken to the US its experimental visual display of search results that it launched in India in May. Name it.
8. What is the capacity of Samsung’s latest solid-state drive which becomes the largest-capacity SSDs found in laptops today?
9. Name Google’s Web-based virtual environment, launched in July, that the online giant is shutting down.
10. Name the new Guns N’ Roses album that had an online debut on the band’s MySpace page on November 20.
1. Worms Against Nuclear Killers
6. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
7. Glue Pages
10. ‘Chinese Democracy’
Courtesy: V.V.Ramanan, Business Line