1. The bone that is placed on the lateral side of the tibia in the human body is….?
2. Apart from an eye problem, what is a cataract a type of?
3. If you were walking on the streets of Baku, the country you would be in is….?
4. Thomas Anderson is a co-founder of which social networking site: MySpace, Orkut or Facebook?
5. Who was the highest wicket-taker in the inaugural IPL and how many wickets?
6. Sage Kashyapa was the father of which avatara of Vishnu?
7. Which is the only member of the Order Proboscidea?
8. Which African country’s URL extension would be .lr?
9. Which organisation has received the Nobel Prize three times?
10. If a par round in a golf tournament is 72 and you have a birdie, two eagles and three bogeys, what is your nett score?
11. In which European capital city did India win her first hockey Olympic gold?
12. With which Indian empire is Bukka Raya I associated?
13. Who is the Greek God of fire and the forge?
14. How will you ask for black gram and green gram in Hindi?
15. What is a ‘gimbal’?
5. Sohail Tanvir with 22;
9. The International Red Cross;
14. Urad dal and Moong dal; 15. A pivoted support that allows the rotation of an object about a single axis
Courtesy: V.V.Ramanan, The Hindu