1. What ‘wireless’ technology is named after an ancient Viking leader?
2. Which breed of dog was bred from the English Bulldog and the now extinct Bullenbeisser?
3. In a normal Scrabble game, of which alphabet are there three tiles?
4. Alex Trebek is the host of which very popular trivia game show in the U.S.?
5. Alopecia is the loss of….?
6. The cartilage wall separating the nostrils of the human nose is called the nasal ____?
7. If Armstrong is the first human on the moon, the last human on the moon was?
8. Which is the largest Animal Order with more than 370,000 species?
9. The alloy solder is made up of…?
10. What is found in a ‘campanile’ in a church?
11. If one is sinistral, what trait does he/she exhibit?
12. In which Shakespearean play does the line: “All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players…” appear?
13. Which much-wanted European leader was living as a new-age faith healer called Dragan Dabic when he was arrested last year?
14. According to botanists, what colour was the now ubiquitous orange-coloured carrot?
15. Mr. Behrman the painter is a hero of which famous O. Henry story?
8. Beetles of the Order Coleoptera;
9. Lead and tin;
12. As You Like It;
13. Radovan Karadzic;
15. The Last Leaf.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, The Hindu