Courtesy:V.V. RAMANAN , The Hindu
1. What ‘age’ is said to have begun on July 16, 1945?
2. Through which European Capital city does the Vistula flow?
3. What is an ‘Ouija’ board?
4. Which Indian two-wheeler brand shares its name with the Roman goddess of the moon?
5. Expand IEEE as used in organisation for the advancement of technology related to electricity.
6. In Alice in Wonderland, which two animals were having a mad tea party with the hatter?
7. The ‘red flag with the yellow star’ is the National flag of which Asian country?
8. Which Olympic bronze medallist hails from Kaluwas village?
9. In Rudyard Kipling’s The Jungle Book, which animal is called Ikki?
10. Which popular manga was first published by Shueisha in the 43rd issue of the Shonen Jump magazine in the late 1990s?
11. What coloured line divides the island of Cyprus?
12. In a church, what is a ‘sacristy’?
13. Who plays ‘Bobby’ Khosla in “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”.
14. Grand Cherokee, Commander, Patriot are all models of which famous automobile brand?
15. Who has the distinction of being the youngest ever number one on ATP rankings?
1. The ‘Atomic Age’;
3.A flat board with letters, numbers, and other symbols that is used to supposedly communicate with spirits;
5. Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers; 6. Hare and dormouse;
8. Vijender Singh;
12. The room where vestments, sacred vessels and parish records are kept;
13. Vinay Pathak;
15. Lleyton Hewitt.