1. Jason Kilar is the CEO of which online video venture?
2. According to a researched study, what is considered by many to be the most used application in Windows?
3. Which ‘leader’ signed off his first text message, sent out in the middle of last year, as ‘BXVI’?
4. If Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP was ‘Polaris’, what is it for Windows Media Player 11 for Windows Vista?
5. Name the new CEO of Yahoo who will get a $1 million base salary, as part of a lucrative $19-million compensation package?
6. Graham Joyce, the British author who has penned 14 novels and 26 short stories, has been tapped by the developer of which very popular game to write its next version?
7. Who tout themselves as ‘the world’s largest online movie rental service’?
8. What is common to Jaiku, Dodgeball, Notebook and other Google projects?
9. The former landlord of Nintendo’s NY office building in the early 1980s has given his name to which character?
10. Akamai’s data showed the biggest spike in Internet usage in the US (till end 2007) happened on November 4 when over 8 million visitors per minute went online. What was the occasion?
2. The Solitaire game!
3. Pope Benedict XVI
5. Carol Bartz.
6. Doom (for Doom 4).
8. They are either getting the axe or being exported to other features.
9. Mario (from Mario Segali).
10. It was election night 2008 when Barack Obama was elected the President.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line