1. Fill in the missing names in this living political legend’s complete name: ___ Alejandro ____ Ruz.
2. Which Indian recently won a Grammy in the Contemporary World Music Album category for his collaborative album Global Drum Project?
3. Expand BAFTA.
4. Which role has Anthony Daniels reprised in the Star Wars series of films?
5. The summer residence of the Pope on the banks of Lake Albano is called…?
6. How is Mathangi Arulpragasam better known?
7. The famous Gouda cheese is named after a city in which country?
8. Which eminent businessman has authored ‘Imagining India: Ideas for the New Century’?
9. In which part of India would one be if the first 2 digits of the Pincode indicated 79?
10. The ‘Two Penny Blue’ was the world’s second…?
11. Which letter of the Greek alphabet resembles a triangle?
12. Which type of flower is also called a Lent Lily?
13. On which surface is the Monal Lisa painted?
14. According to Sherlock Holmes who is “occasionally the British Government”?
15. What would a Jew do with a kippah or yarmulke?
1. Fidel Castro;
2. Zakir Hussain;
3. British Academy of Film and Television Arts;
5. Castel Gandolfo;
8. Nandan Nilekani;
9. North Eastern India;
10. Postage stamp;
13. Poplar panel;
14. His elder brother Mycroft;
15. Wear it. It’s a type of cap
Courtesy:V V Ramanan, The Hindu