1. Wilber is the official mascot of…
2. Which retailer recently paid $5.1 million for the Toys.com domain name?
3. What was once dismissed by Steve Jobs by saying “the whole conception is flawed at the top because people don’t read anymore?”
4. Expand TTL, which tells a router if packet has been in the network too long and should be discarded.
5. Name Amazon’s self-publishing service wherein any US citizen can sign up for an account, upload and sell eBooks through Amazon.
6. Gutsy Gibbon, Hardy Heron and Jaunty Jackalope are codenamed for…?
7. What is a Web beacon?
8. What is ‘Vishing’?
9. The name of Bruce Artwick is linked with the first successful virtual reality software application. What was it?
10. Fill in the blank with the creator’s first name to give part of the name of one of the most downloaded free applications: ______ Skiljan
5. Digital Text Platform (DTP).
6. Ubuntu, the open source Debian-based Linux distribution.
7. A file object, usually a graphic image, which is embedded on a webpage/e-mail message to monitor user behaviour.
8. VoIP phishing.
9. Flight simulator.
10. Irfan (of Irfanview fame).
Courtesy: V.V. Ramanan, Business Line