1. Vevo, a new music and video entertainment service, set for launch later in 2009, is a tie-up between…?
2. Which test page for Web browsers was developed by Todd Fahrner in 1998?
3. If the layout engine for Firefox is Gecko, what is it for Opera?
4. According to the ‘The Bugzilla Guide – 3.0.8 Release’, what is ‘zarro boogs’?
5. Name the founders of Skype who now want to buy back their creation from eBay.
6. iLike, the social music service, has changed its Facebook application to..?
7. MIT professor Barbara Liskov is the 2008 recipient of which prestigious award that has been awarded since 1966 by the Association for Computing Machinery?
8. With which popular data compression utility is the name of Eugene and Alexander Roshal associated?
9. Expand the acronym yacc as used in the parser generator.
10. Which free BitTorrent client was once known as Azureus?
1. Universal Music Group and Google (specifically YouTube).
2. Acid1, originally called the Box Acid Test.
4. It’s a funny way of saying, by design, that there were no bugs found matching one’s query.
5. Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis.
7. The ACM AM Turing Award (for lasting and major technical contributions to the computing community).
9. ‘Yet Another Compiler Compiler’
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line