1. Peter Sunde, Gottfrid Svartholm Warg, Fredrik Neij, and Carl Lundström, who were in the news recently, have been the brains behind which site that has run into trouble?
2. Intel’s first 32-nanometer chip, that has recently been ‘pulled in’ and will be shipping later this year, is called..?
3. Hal Varian is the Chief Economist at which cyber-giant?
4. Whose video site is called Crackle?
5. Whose ‘residents’ logged 124 million hours and economy topped $120 million in Q1 2009?
6. Who recently said he will donate 10,000 mosquito bed nets to charity for World Malaria Day if he is first to 1 million followers on Twitter?
7. Name the recent and popular second-generation P2P tool developed at the University of Washington with the aim of letting file swappers preserve their privacy?
8. Expand YTMND, the initialism for an online community centred on the creation of hosted Web pages.
9. Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders and Greg & Amanda Goodfried created….?
10. What is/was the nickname for Ubuntu 9.04?
5. Second Life.
6. Ashton Kutcher.
8. You’re The Man Now, Dog.
9. ‘Lonelygirl15’, the cult interactive web-based video series.
10. Jaunty Jackalope.
More Stories on : Cyber Quest
VV Ramanan, Business line