1. She is the first American woman and the third woman in space. She celebrates her birthday today. Name her.
2. The UN Headquarters in New York was built with an interest-free loan from which country?
3. On which sea is Zimbabwe located?
4. Bibendum is the symbol/mascot of a famous tyre company.
5. In which Asian country, always in the news in recent times, are Pashto and Dari official languages?
6. In which popular comic book series would one meet Old Man Mozz, Rex and Guran?
7. Which part of the body is affected by Gingivitis?
8. On which river does Lisbon stand?
9. What was the first name of the famous artist Gauguin?
10. Who was the first Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
11. For which wild cat is pardine the adjective?
12. Which was the first country to retain the football World Cup?
13. What is housed in a scabbard?
14. The direct-to-video sequel to the 1992 hit Disney film ‘Aladdin’ was called…?
15. Who is a ‘gaffer’ in movie production?
1. Sally Ride; 2. United States of America; 3. No sea! It’s a landlocked country; 4. Michelin; 5. Afghanistan; 6. The Phantom; 7. The gums or mouth; 8. Tagus; 9. Paul; 10. Dr. S. Radhakrishnan was the first Chairman of the Rajya Sabha; 11. Leopard; 12. Italy; 13. Sword; 14. The Return of Jafar; 15. The head of the electrical department or chief electrician
Courtesy: The Hindu