V. V. Ramanan
1. The second T-Mobile Google Android device, after the G1, is called…?
2. If the second and third are Jaguar and JUGENE, then what is still No.1?
3. With which software legend does one associate Vulcan Ventures?
4. What is the Linpack Benchmark?
5. Which online giant is behind the concept of ‘Do Stuff For Money’ , a fun way to get someone to do things for money?
6. Which legendary hacker was once called ‘computer terrorist’ after making the FBI go on a three-year manhunt for stealing software at Sun, Novell, and Motorola?
7. Which much loved and desired online company recently developed an HR algorithm to assess the number of employees likely to leave the company and how to make the best stay on?
8. Siblings Lars and Jens Rasmussen are the brains behind which of Google’s new offering?
9. Which company is the only one with a two-letter symbol on the Nasdaq-100 Index?
10. Global Language Monitor has claimed that the millionth Englishword/term is…?
2. Roadrunner. They are the world’s fastest supercomputers.
3. Paul Allen.
4. It is a measure of a computer’s floating-point rate of execution which is determined by running a program that solves a dense system of linear equations.
6. Kevin Mitnick.
8. Google Wave.
9. Computer Associates or CA, Inc. The symbol is CA.
10. Web 2.0.