1. Name the Indian, vice-president of product management, who broke the news about the upcoming Chrome OS on the Google blog recently.
2. According to Akamai’s latest ‘State of the Internet’ report, which Asian country has the distinction of having the highest average connection speed, at 11 Mbps, in the world?
3. Continuing on the above report, which two countries were the two largest attack traffic sources, accounting for nearly 50 per cent of observed malicious traffic?
4. With whom is Sony partnering for movie streaming to Bravia TVs?
5. The open source project led by Novell to create an Ecma standard compliant, .NET-compatible set of tools is called…?
6. Expand SaaS as used in the context of software delivery method.
7. What is ‘Moonlight’?
8. Which free open source web browser, based on Internet Explorer’s core, has the official site www.morequick.com?
9. In the context of e-mail marketing, what is A/B Split?
10. Which market leader in its field of activity has the tagline ‘Confidence in a connected world’ to highlight its mission?
1. Sundar Pichai.
2. South Korea.
3. China and the US.
6. Short for Software as a Service.
7. It’s a free and open-source implementation of the Silverlight web application framework.
9. It’s a marketing test method where an e-mail subscriber list is split into two groups and every other name in the list is sent an e-mail message and vice versa.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line