1. Name the high-throughput wireless LAN standard that was finally approved by IEEE on September 11.
2. What was nicknamed ‘Cocktail’?
3. How did a site called ‘best-antivirus03.com’ make the news recently?
4. The non-profit, open-source foundation created by Microsoft with a contribution of $1 million is called…?
5. What is Motorola’s first Google Android device called?
6. Which Japanese giant has launched a new household LED light bulb that it says lasts 40 times longer than incandescent bulbs?
7. Which company has developed a high-quality raw video format initiative called CinemaDNG, where DNG stands for Digital Negative?
8. The cute four-year-old being used by Microsoft to promote its new products is called…?
9. Name the company that has tied up with Yahoo! to give the cyber-giant’s e-mail users the ability to attach up to 100MB of files to each e-mail with an ‘Attach Large Files’ application.
10. September 9, 2009 marked the 10th anniversary of which one-time popular game console made by Sega?
2. Apple’s iTunes LP, a format for interactive album artwork.
3. It was a rogue ad that hit the NY Times web site ‘warning’ readers that their computer may be infected with a virus and redirects them to a site of its making.
4. CodePlex Foundation.
5. Motorola Cliq.
Courtesy: V.V. Ramanan , Business line