1. What is Microsoft’s proposed booklet-shaped, dual-screen tablet-like-device called?
2. What is Intel’s first discrete or standalone graphics processor in about 10 years called?
3. Elisa Steele is the Chief Marketing Officer of which cyber-giant?
4. Which processor was codenamed ‘Waternoose’ by IBM and ‘XCPU’ by Microsoft?
5. Which popular Google software application was originally created by Idealab?
6. MINIX is a portmanteau word made from which two words?
7. Name the new mapping platform for the indoor world, which according to the maker is “in a sense Google Maps inside a building.”
8. Which of its co-founders is the CTO of YouTube?
9. The highest ranked computer company at No. 2 in Interbrand’s ‘Best Global Brands 2009’ report is …?
10. Which very popular portal was launched by Dr Simon King, a British researcher, at the University of Minnesota in 1993?
4. Xenon, used in Xbox 360.
6. Minimal and Unix
8. Steven Chen
9. IBM. Microsoft is 3rd and Google 7th.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line