1. Fred Berenson, a research associate at New York University, is to write which American classic entirely in emoticons?
2. What is the term used for picture characters or emoticons used in Japanese wireless messages and webpages?
3. Which Amazon endeavour has the tagline ‘Artificial Artificial Intelligence’?
4. The medals for which sporting extravaganza is to be made from e-waste or metal from recycled TVs, computers, and keyboards?
5. Sheryl Sandberg is the COO of…?
6. What is the nationality of the company which makes the popular anti-virus AVG software?
7. ‘The Impossible Project’ is a scheme to reinvent which iconic product in the world of photography after the company ceased its manufacture?
8. Who has launched a mission for kids called ‘Mission: 10,000 Rockets’?
9. Google’s proposed new service that will deliver e-books to anyone with a Web browser is to be called…?
10. Which co-founder of Sun Microsystems remarked about Steve Ballmer “[Bill] Gates is over the top, but Ballmer’s mad, he’s insane.”?
1. Moby Dick.
3. The Amazon Mechanical Turk, a marketplace for work that requires human intelligence.
4. Vancouver 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
7. Polaroid instant film.
9. Google Editions.
10. Bill Joy.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line.