1. In the context of MP3s, what is an ‘Artifact’?
2. What prides itself with the tagline ‘A webcomic of romance, sarcasm, math, and language.’?
3. Who is to be the CFO of Microsoft replacing Chris Liddell?
4. Chronologically, what was No. 1 in Webby Awards’ recently announced 10 most influential Internet moments of the decade (2000-2009)?
5. Simple. What is the extension for a compiled Java file?
6. Which US President was responsible for creating Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) from where we got the ARPANET?
7. Which consumer hardware company was founded by David Potter in 1980?
8. What term is Apple Computer CEO John Sculley said to have used for the first time to describe Apple Newton at its launch?
9. What is the nationality of Jarkko Oikarinen of the IRC fame?
10. In an episode of the sitcom ‘Friends’, which virus infects Ross’s laptop, when Chandler checks his, leading to Ross’s speech on archaeology being deleted?
1. An error, like a pop or a crackle, that an inferior encoder has created.
3. Peter Klein.
4. Craigslist moving outside San Francisco in 2000 to revamp the whole notion of classified ads.
6. Dwight D. Eisenhower.
8. PDA (Personal Digital Assistant).
10. Anna Kournikova virus.
Courtesy: V.V. Ramanan , Business Line