1. Google’s new URL-shortening service is called…?
2. Name the CIO and CTO in Barack Obama’s administration.
3. In October 2009, which company did Forbes name as the largest privately held computer-hardware company in the US?
4. Which country has topped China as the world’s most prolific spammer by being responsible for 7.7 trillion spam e-mail messages in the year through November?
5. What term used in cyber-security was coined by Jeremiah Grossman and Robert Hansen in 2008?
6. Wii Sports is on to a new trend of ‘exer-gaming’. What is it?
7. Which popular p2p file-sharing search engine was founded by Gary Fung?
8. Which pioneering online project in mass communication, brainchild of photographer Rick Smolan, took place on February 8, 1996?
9. How did Newsweek’s Dan Lyons achieve fame or infamy?
10. Who recently announced the launch of a 64 GB embedded NAND flash memory module, the highest capacity yet achieved in the industry?
2. Vivek Kundra and Aneesh Chopra.
3. Kingston Technology Company.
6. Exercising by playing video games.
8. ‘24 Hours in Cyberspace’.
9. As the ‘Fake Steve’ Jobs.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line