1. What has been dubbed ‘Operation Aurora’?
2. In the world of mobile telephony, why would February 4, 2010 go down in history?
3. Nobuyuki Oneda is the CFO of which electronics giant?
4. What is Project Needlemouse?
5. Who has bought Yahoo’s HotJobs for $225 million?
6. What is Lostpedia and who operates it?
7. Name the CEO of Mozilla Corporation.
8. Name the company, on whom Google has trained its sights, that makes the codecs TrueMotion S, VP4, VP5, etc.
9. How did the Firefox add-ons Sothink Web Video Downloader 4.0 and Master Filer make news for the wrong reasons recently?
10. Name the two entities behind Robonaut 2, a humanoid robot.
1. The recent China-based cyber attacks on 30 leading companies including Google and Symantec.
2. The Symbian Foundation completed the open source release of the source code for the world’s most widely-used smartphone platform.
4. Sega’s codename for its new game, ‘Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1′, which comes after a long time.
6. It is a ‘Lost’ fan encyclopaedia hosted and operated by Wikia.
7. John Lilly.
8. On2 Technologies.
9. They were pulled out by Mozilla as they were found to contain Trojan horse code aimed at Windows users.
10. GM and NASA.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line