1. On March 15, the silver jubilee of the first .com web domain name was celebrated. What was it?
2. Name the entertainer whose music videos have cumulatively carried her beyond the 1 billion online-views threshold, a first for a crooner.
3. If Apple can use the name iPhone for its smartphone, for what can Cisco use the same name?
4. In a big leap forward, how many cores will the AMD Opteron 6100 series processors soon have?
5. According to recent deposition by its CEO Eric Schmidt, how much premium did Google pay for YouTube?
6. According to the International Telecommunication Union, what is defined as “transmission capacity that is faster than primary rate Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) at 1.5 or 2.0 Megabits per second (Mbits)”?
7. What is the claim to fame of the Cray XT5-HE Opteron Six Core 2.6 GHz also called the ‘Jaguar’?
8. Which Indian State is ‘numero uno’ as regards the telephone subscriber base data?
9. With whom has Google teamed up to bring the Web into the living room through a new generation of televisions and set-top boxes called Google TV?
10. Which very popular, free web-based, collaborative, multilingual project is readying for its first major UI overhaul by adopting a new theme called ‘Vector’?
2. Lady Gaga.
3. Its VoIP phone.
4. 12 and 8 cores.
5. $ 1 billion
7. It is the fastest Supercomputer in existence.
9. Intel and Sony.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line