1. Name the actor behind HitRecord.org, a site that lets artists collaborate on a film and have a share in the profits if something commercially viable is made.
2. To which much-requested domain name did ICANN finally give its conditional approval?
3. After the N8, Nokia is to replace the Symbian OS in its smartphones with which OS?
4. ‘Etherlink’ released by 3Com was the first….?
5. Expand the acronym PowerPC, the RISC architecture created by the AIM alliance in the early 1990s.
6. Which company was named after a water body that ran behind the home of its co-founder in Los Altos, California?
7. How many terabytes in a zettabyte?
8. What is grown on the two fully grown plots of land when one starts to play FarmVille?
9. Whose tagline is ‘quietly brilliant’?
10. Which game is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world’s most popular free MMORPG?
1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
2..xxx (for porn sites).
4. Ethernet card.
5. Performance Optimization With Enhanced RISC – Performance Computing.
7. One billion!
8. Eggplant and strawberries.