1. Which foundation’s credo is ‘A passion for the Web. An even greater passion for humanity’ and who is the brainchild behind it?
2. Jim Balsillie is the co-CEO of…?
3. If it’s Nook for Barnes & Noble, then Kobo is for…?
4. The only dual-core 1GHz ARM processor that is in production today is the…?
5. What is PlayBook?
6. Vancouver-based Bluewater Productions is to bring out a comic book on which Net celebrity?
7. What can Apple Peel 520, made by China-based device creator Yosion Technology, do to an iPod Touch?
8. Name the owner of Segway who died recently after riding one of the scooters off a cliff and into a river.
9. According to the IDC Q2 2010 report for mobile handsets in India, of the top five, the top two are Nokia and Samsung. Name the other three.
10. To celebrate which famous TV family’s golden jubilee did Google have a tribute doodle on September 30?
1. World Wide Web Foundation started by Tim Berners-Lee.
2. Research In Motion.
4. Nvidia’s Tegra 2.
5. The upcoming 7-inch tablet from RIM.
6. Mark Zuckerberg.
7. Convert it to function like an iPhone.
8. Jimi Heselden.
9. G’Five, Micromax and Spice.
10. The Flintstones.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line