1. Name the African country with Malabo celebrating its Independence from Spain on this date in 1968.
2. Which part of a living being’s body does a Craniologist study?
3. In the context of Oceania, what is the claim to fame of Puncak Jaya?
4. Complete the proverb: “You cannot make a silk purse…?
5. What is a regular polyhedron with 20 identical equilateral triangular faces, 30 edges and 12 vertices called?
6. For what specific occasion and for what reason was the Eiffel Tower built?
7. What action of Germany on May 7, 1915 is considered by experts as the prime reason for the U.S. entering WWI?
8. Metrology is the science of…?
9. Approximately two-thirds of a person’s body weight is made up of a combination of which two elements?
10. Which famous global brand was founded by Ingvar Kamprad in Sweden in the early 1940s?
Photo : AFP
Eiffel Tower : Why was it built?
11. In which Formula One GP did Ayrton Senna lose his life?
12. Name the Flintstones’ pet sabre-toothed cat.
13. Which famous automobile group is headquartered in Wolfsburg, Germany?
14. Which Himalayan, ape-like creature is likened to the Bigfoot of North America?
15. What is the Queen of England’s Royal Palace and Fortress commonly called?
1. Republic of Equatorial Guinea; 2. Skull and its characteristics; 3. It is the highest mountain of the region; 4. …out of a sow’s ear”; 5. Icosahedron; 6. It served as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair in Paris; 7. Sinking of the RMS Lusitania; 8. Measurement; 9. Hydrogen and Oxygen (as water); 10. IKEA; 11. San Marion GP; 12. Baby Puss; 13. Volkswagen; 14. Yeti; 15. Tower of London;