1. Lars Boilesen is the CEO of…?
2. Which ‘browser godfather’ is behind the ‘Facebook browser’ RockMelt?
3. Which online giant recently bought Quidsi, the parent company of Diapers.com, for about $540 million?
4. Name the technology developed by Intel and backed by Apple, expected to debut in 2011, that can carry data at 10 gigabits per second in both directions simultaneously.
5. NBA superstar Kobe Bryant is playing a role in the advertisement for which recently released video game?
6. K. Ananth Krishnan is the CTO of which IT major?
7. Which video streaming service Web site has the slogan “Anywhere, Anytime”?
8. Expand DESC, which is involved in improving the environment and driving long-term economic growth.
9. Which free-to-play social network games developer was founded in 2007 by Kristian Segerstrale, Sebastien de Halleux, Sami Lababidi and Shukri Shammas?
10. Name the former CEOs of eBay and HP who unsuccessfully contested in California elections recently.
2. Marc Andreessen.
4. Light Peak.
5. “Call of Duty: Black Ops.”
8. Digital Solutions Energy Campaign.
10. Meg Whitman and Carly Fiona.
Courtesy: V V Ramanan, Business Line