November 20, 2016 • 1:52 pm
In connection with the National Library Week 2016, the Library is organizing a mega Book Fair in collaboration with M/s Scholastic India Ltd. from 21 to 23 November 2016 at the Resource Room. The Fair will be open from 7 am to 6 pm. You will get a 10% discounts on all purchase. All credit/debit cards will also be accepted.
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Library activities, Snippets
January 27, 2015 • 11:37 pm
Shri A. P. Anilkumar, Minister for Tourism, Govt. of Kerala will open the 4 Day Mega book Fair at KV Pattom on 4 February 2015 at 8.15 a.m., organized in connection with the Golden Jubilee Celebration of KV Pattom. Thousands of books will be on display and sale. The prime publisher is DC Books, Kottayam, Kerala.
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Book Fair 2015
September 14, 2013 • 1:17 am
October 16, 2012 • 10:27 pm
Smt. B.S.Valsala Nair inaugurates the 3 Day Book Fair on 16 October 2012 at KV Pattom
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Book Fair 2012
Mr. C.P.Kumaran, Principal inaugurating the three day Mega School Book Fest 2011 on 4 August 2011.
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Library activities, book fair 2011
4-6 August 2011
in collaboration with
DC Books , Kottayam
8 am to 5.30 pm
Hiroshima Day Book Exhibition
Display of books on nuclear energy and its proper use
4-10 August 2011 @ your Library
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, book fair 2011
February 21, 2011 • 12:15 pm
Mother Teresa: Birth centenary
Tagore: 150th Birth Anniversary
22-26 February 2011 @ The Library
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Mother Teresa, Tagore
With almost 200 added pages and eye-catching and information rich special features, The Discovery Encyclopedia is ideal for introducing important research skills to young learners and visual learners. More than 3,300 colourful illustrations, diagrams, and maps enrich thousands of articles relevant to the curriculum.
Key features include:
- Elements found in adult reference works, such as cross references, guide words, pronunciation guides, and an index, help develop necessary research skills.
- Entries chosen with the advice and assistance of teachers, school librarians, readability specialists, and other educators.
- A cumulative index and an atlas of world maps in volume 13.
- Articles that engage students of all ages, including those in adult education and ESL programs.
- Alphabetical arrangement and bold, clean design help students find topics easily.
- Maps, tables, charts, and diagrams are clear and easy to understand.
- Dozens of beautifully illustrated special articles on such high-interest topics as dinosaurs, human body, endangered species, Internet, moon, rain forests, and ancient Rome.
Come to the Library to see and Read the Encyclopedia
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, World Book Discovery Encyclopedia
February 18, 2010 • 8:25 pm
The Library Media Centre organized a 3 day Book Fair in collaboration with DC Books from 16th to 18th February 2010 at the School Campus. More than 10,000 books including fiction, reference and on different subject areas were displayed. There was a discounted special collection of Cambridge dictionaries. The students and parents got an opportunity to see, read and purchase books.
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Library activities
February 11, 2010 • 11:08 am
Here comes the Festival of Books !!!
DC BOOKS in collaboration with the Library organizing a three day festival of Books
Date: 16-18 February 2010
@ The KV Pattom Campus
Avail special Discounts!!!
All Are Welcome!!!!
Filed under: Exhibitions,Displays, Book fair, DC Books