1. The new chairman of the Nasscom Executive Council for 2011-12 is…?
2. Social-bookmarking service Delicious, owned by Yahoo!, was recently purchased by AVOS. Who are the founders of AVOS?
3. In the context of Firefox, what are ‘Azure’ and ‘ionMonkey’?
4. Name the new CEO of Infosys.
5. Which entertainment giant’s network suffered a security breach of the personal data of more than 75 million customers leading to lawsuits and major embarrassment, recently?
6. Which Indian Financial technology company has entered the cloud computing space by investing in the digital identity authentication services provider IdenTrust?
7. What is GigaPan Time Machine?
8. Apple is said to have paid $4.5 million to Sweden-based Xcerion to acquire what domain name?
9. Which ‘avian’ game released by Gamevil Games recently topped Apple’s App Store?
10. What is the purpose of MIT’s new software CanDo?
1. Rajendra Pawar.
2. YouTube co-founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen.
3. The in-the-works graphics engine and JIT compiler.
4. S.D. Shibulal.
5. Sony PlayStation Network.
6. Polaris Software Lab.
7. It is Google’s new initiative that “enables simultaneous exploration of space and time across massive datasets that could not previously be interactively explored at full spatial and temporal resolution.”
9. Air Penguin.
10. It brings the design strategy called DNA Origami to the masses.
Courtesy: V.V. Ramanan http://www.thehindubusinessline.com